Thursday, April 16, 2015

Spring Invasion and News

When you login today you may notice that spring has truly invaded.



NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


(no pictures because I am truly horrified)


Anyways the chances of us surviving this month alone is .0000000000000000001% now that we have to "look foward" to our lovelyyyyy loading screens....


Oh, and news.
Can't they help us live alittle longer by hyjaking the news again?


Oh, wow.
 See???!!! I told you geckos were here,....though I said they were animals though. darn I was so close.


WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU AJ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS HOPING YOU MAKE MORE PETS THAT AREN'T DIAMOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Oh well at least the snake pets will always be with me....



I dare you to make a variation of this guy:
Image result for geico
 Goody. Phantoms I'm warning you do not renew your membership this month or you will immediatly die this month. Ugh. As if you want to get these things in your den...
 Cruise ship party is back. Look for the phantom cloud there. It will increase your chance of living by 1%. And polar bears are leaving to find somewhere "cooler". Hey, polar bears, I dare you to go to Club Penguin (its cooler) and eat up all the penguins. It's like -100 degrees so its definitly cooler!
My nooby penguin. :P

Oh and I'm waiting to increase my living chance by chilling at the Play Wild party. Did I mention clicking on the neon phantom there increases your chance too?!
 Earth day. Huh. How about "Pollute the World of Jamaa" day? That would be SO fun :D


"Its easy to destroy things and hard to preserve them."~crazyd94

Best guess, blah blah blah

Ooh, something new again. A den? A land? A party? An adventure where you pointlessly rest on a beach waiting for summer? The possiblilties.



And now for the search for crazy.
 OK, maybe too easy, HERE'S XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTRA HARD
 OK, maybe not so hard either. Hey, what the look at that chunky penguin!


If you can see yourself, wave and say hi! If not, too bad,

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment. It lets me know that your alive. :D