Wednesday, April 15, 2015

I'm BACK and Let's Chat with Crazy: Underwater Phantoms

I'm back from Monterey, and yes, I visited the Aquarium. As far as I'm concerned its the only one in Tierney's videos so far.

The Monterey Bay Aquairium Symbol
Favorite animal I saw there? The sharks hehe


So now before I leave I'm wondering: what about phantoms?

I know this sounds lame but my first adventure was Bubble Trouble by myself. I came around the time it was released so that was my first approach of phantoms. I didn't even do the Adventure tutorial firsthand, so I was completely not used to it.


Anyways, the phantoms underwater "swim" exactly the same as they "walk" on land. I honestly have no idea if phantoms are dense like a solid or made from some weird gas, which if answered will answer more questions. One of those answered questions would be why they aren't aren't squished from the pressure underwater.


Another annoying thing is that depending on how deep it is their eye field looks ALMOST like the water around it.

Why underwater? And if on land their goop can make rivers look like the goop, why not do the same for the ocean to block off connection far into the ocean? Does it have something to do with easy traveling for them like prisons off in the distance? How did they manage to damage (ooh, that rhymes) Tavie (I wish they would do that to Liza, though >:| ) the dolphin Alpha (who does not really look very dolphinish) when the strange accident happened? Did her tail get stuck in between a geer or something like that? So much questions.


Therefore, I hereby conclude a lot of us would really be annoying to phantoms once we meet them. Like me.


Phantom: HAHA YOU'RE IN UOR CUSTODEE NOW, JAMER! WHAT DU YOU WANT TU SAI NOW, WEEKLING?
Me: Why underwater? And if on land your goop can make rivers look like the goop, why not do the same for the ocean to block off connection far into the ocean? Does it have something to do with easy traveling for them like prisons off in the distance? How did you manage to damage (ooh, that rhymes) Tavie (I wish you would do that to Liza, though >:| ) the dolphin Alpha (who does not really look very dolphinish) when the strange accident happened? Did her tail get stuck in between a geer or something like that?
Phantom: Shut up I have no idea what you are talking about >:{

Bye now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment. It lets me know that your alive. :D