Friday, March 20, 2015

First. Day. Of. Spring...



sigh

its spring.

hoorayyyyy.

Great.


Finally I got the three diamonds special! And now I used to have seven diamonds, now I have none.


Guess what I spent it on????




GWEELY'S HIDEOUT WHOO YEA


I also just discovered that using normal wallpaper on the Greely's hideout results in EPIC phantom themed variations! For example:


The simple lava floor turns EPIC.

And..
The "green" slime wall! They so lied in this case. Just look at that.


Here is the common blue sky transformation:
No, they didn't lie as much, its sorta blue.


The epicness of the Greely's den. :D


My new den isn't complete but i am planning it to be overall ok.

Phantom King candle :D
Friday Find time! Today I give you a harder advantage. Here's the first one:
OK, for some of you thats way too easy. Here's the harder one:
I HAD TO WAIT FOR THE RIGHT MOMENT WHEN THE EAGLE SPREAD HER WINGS.


That's the hint.


If you see yourself, wave and say hi! If not, then WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE AND STAY CLOSE TO ME WHENEVER I'M IN ALDAN FOR NO APPARENT REASON.


MAY THE PHANTOMS BE WITH YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment. It lets me know that your alive. :D