Monday, November 24, 2014

Mondays.

When someone asks me why there are rares on Monday and not Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, or( the awesomest) Saturday( Sa-turd-ay), I think of two reasons:
1: Monday is kinda of the start of the week.( kinda.)
2. To cheer the jammers up, Jamaa gives us rare Mondays because this is our reaction:
Anyways the rare Monday today is the rare turkey hat! And this time it's for non-members!
FINALLY!!
Too bad it's not that great or anything, but a rare is a rare.
Right?

Anyways, today I wanted to talk about the Phantoms, the other way they came, which is in the Animal Jam Insider's guide. In case if you haven't seen it the way that's described when the Jammers started to be racist to other species Phantoms came through dark portals. 

Questions: where the heck did they come from?
why did they come?
why do they want to destroy Jamaa so much?





I'm just saying, I think maybe the Phantoms were there first.
More on this tommarow! I'm gonna be tell'n sum stories that explain the reason why things happen and are in Jamaa. The Phantoms will be first!! Hehe.
Aaand here's my new post tag! Needs work but who cares.
Bye bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment. It lets me know that your alive. :D