Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Very Dearly Sorry and Stuff. LOTS AND LOTS OF STUFF

First of all, I'm very sorry I don't have a mobile device to catch up posts over on vacation. We just went somewhere breifly yesterday, and if you ask me if I saw any animals, I will sadly push you away and say, no.


Fine then. I saw a deer.



JUST ONE, THOUGH. It was just a stupid guy-deer.


When I say guy-deer I mean.....GUY....DEER.

OK?



Good to hear. Now, whats this stuff on Daily Explorer?


eh. A roll by roll:

  • this video.
  • another comic that encourages things. Sighs.
  • Play Wild is here and all, blah blah blah.
  • Fireworks. Yaaaaaay. And do not make me think of Super Bowl XLIX halftime.
  • MUD PITS. LOTS AND LOTS OF MUDPITS.

And just to bring it out, here are some stuff about me:


I have recently searched up my mbti stats and apparently I am ISTP. If you look that up on fandom charts that means I am either Will, Harry Potter (yeah) or Chewbacca.


0.0


that scares me. alot.

and finally, about the Freedom Party.



Everything is typical, but we do get some new fireworks!


Clue: my and cutielol45's favorite endangered animal



ready?

TIGER AND PANDA.

AWWWW MANNNN

WHY DID I HAVE TO LOSE MY MEMBERSHIP ONLY SO WHILE AGO?!!!


Anyways. Last thing:

can you find any constellations in the Freedom Party sky?




good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment. It lets me know that your alive. :D