Thursday, July 2, 2015

Dail Dail Dail and Switching Animals

On the Daily Explorer we have an article about Mt. Shiveer.
blog_news_crew
Anyways I wish they should have rephrased a certain sentence.

" Inside the cocoa hut you can find a delicious hot cocoa machine! "




Thats gross. Hot cocoa machines are not delicious. Hot cocoa is! Thats disgusting!



Well, then again, thats your opinion. If you like eating hot cocoa machines, thats fine with me (I think.)


Anyways, what kind of evil scorcery does AJ use when they do...THIS?!!!
No, but seriously. I don't get it. Animals can change into other animals plus fancy green magic, too? Weird!


And finally, the achievments have gone haywire.
You may not be able to see it at first, but my mouse is over the Welcome to the Club Achievemnt and the title is all the way at the bottom.


Bye guys, and sorry for the short posts!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment. It lets me know that your alive. :D