Sunday, May 3, 2015

Sunday Shrt Post

Oh, jam it, they got crazy over Alphas with a bracelet. I'm not even going to show the picture of it.



And Jamaa is breaking up! Yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unrest_in_Jamaa


Now I actually can't wait for next week. I read the stories before, but the picture of the phantoms and their story I'm going to look forward to! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Heeeeeeeeeeeeeey, there's a phantom doing something under that tree near the elephant!


...





Now for 9T's "letter" to me after killing Joe (written by me hehe)


Dear Not-so-Dear Crazy,

I'm sorry for killing Joe (even though it was a life or death situation, which is serious, as I hope you know) and because if he was a phantom prodigy for his age (and I might be one, too, hint hint. JK) he probably shouldn't have been murdered like that and all (and he has a pushy attitude sometimes, too).


So the idea of this letter is to say sorry (I guess) and let you rub it in that I was in a very dangerous situation and the more ridiculous part is that I'm older than you too, so yeah...


And I spent like 5 hours writing this and is very sleep deprived if you want to know. So I'm just going to saygggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh huh? Oh sorry I blacked out for a sec. Sorry about that too.


So the point was I was sorry, OK? Thanks I hope you understand.


(PS Can you pay for my injuries while in battle at Kaiser or something? Thanks I appreciate it)

Your slightly older-than-you friend,

MEGA MEGA MEGA LATIOS GIRL
otherwise known as
MEGA MEGA MEGA VERY SHINY NINETAILS GIRL
aka meganinetails :D








See ya next time for HOW TO MAKE A WEAPONARY WALL!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment. It lets me know that your alive. :D