Monday, May 4, 2015

RIM and SUPER SIMPLE WEAPONARY WALL (plus STAR WARS)

HAPPY NON-OFFICIAL STAR WARS DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

(May the FOURTH be with you)

BOOM BOOM BOOM DIE


hehehe just kidding


Don't worry, if you didn't like watch Star Wars like when you were three like 9T you're not alone. My teacher made it an assignment to watch it today.


WHAT A COOL ACCIDENT!!!!!!!!!!


So, yeah, we watched for an entire 2 periods and even though we were supposed to do some writing or whatever afterwards (it was Language Arts) everyone still enjoyed it.


Now I think all the phantoms really need a Death Star and finish Jamaa off BOOM DIEZZZZZZZ


But then again Darth Vader would just take them all and turn them into Stormtroopers or something. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO



Everybody should agree to just phantoms are great the way they are.



Anyways this mythical RIM will pull you to the sky!!!! Be the shiny Hermes you always were!!!!


And now for the Weaponary Wall.






Have you always wanted an epic way to show off your evil side? Especially if you have homemade or plastic weapons or something its always good to have them closeby, so whatabout making a weaponary wall to hold them in your room?


You will need:


*a space to hold them
*PUSHPINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ignore the snake drawing and the other stuff on my bulletin board. For my wall I used this pessimist Asian guy pushpins to motivate the sarcastic energy.
He actually has a name but I'm not going that far. Plus he's beta than the happy seal thing I have.


Anyways making it is simple: pin them to the wall and hang your weapons up!
My bow.
Yeah, my fave. I need a sword sometime soon but I'll get one yet.


And finally, hyenas. Yaaaaaaaay.
May the Phantom's Death Star Force Explode your enemies today (including your least favorite subjects, like math) and just plain old Star Wars awesomness and stuff.




Lightsaber! PWINGZZZZZZZZZZ

Ooops. Sorry Dave, you might be able to sew that back on. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment. It lets me know that your alive. :D