Monday, March 16, 2015

RIM and Azelfs you Rocko man

Todays RIM is a freaking Leprechaun Hat. Oh my phantoms can you guys think of something beta, man?

*note: IF ANY OF YOU GUYS ARE NEW TO THIS THATS A EXPRESSION FOR BETTER.*
pretty much the same thing as the thing above it:

Ahem.

Azelfs you are darn awesome

DARN DARN DARN DARN


you get the point right?


:D

(if you don't have an email...then you can't write on here. But if you just wanna be on this blog then I can do that plenty)

continue being awesome and you may have the power to turn people into burritos.

that's super useful, you know.



I have a question.


(flips to some random book in the library)
(takes out broken rare nerd glasses and pushes up to nose)


according to irish custom whoevers not wearing green gets pinched/punched/crunched/BOOMBOOMBAM

So, I have this question.


If anyone in AJ isn't wearing green tomorrow (uh oh.) how are you gonna pinch them?


hmmm

I mean, when we role play we always say the action we make. It gets real boring after you start to see this:

then we start seeing deer with weapons and that is like seeing your cheeseburger holding a chainsaw.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anyways, be ready for that, and hopefully prey will be prey again.


YEA TIGAHS


Speaking of which, why do foxes have so tiny feet...?



And why does firegirl2121 keep on sending me these Jam-a-Grams plus the same hashtag number glitch happened right there on the top?
If I'm nothing but luck how come I'm not cool and cool enough?


Speaking of the hashtag number glitch, why did it happen to cutielol45 again with her dens?
And did you know that pi day items are now beta?

Did you know I have now updated the scamming webpage thingy?


Did you know this post is over?

Bye?

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, i know im awesome, thanks XD
    ~Azelfs

    ReplyDelete

Please comment. It lets me know that your alive. :D