Sunday, January 4, 2015

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

OK this is Cutielol45, and I am totally ready to post today!!!!!

Jk. It's me. Really, all you need to do to imitate my sister is a lot of exclamation marks and some happy cheery words.

Right?

No, seriously, this is me. I know that I said that I would be here on Monday, BUT my lazy sister is being lazy. And I came back here anyways, so yeah.

Sorry!

OK, let's do this.

Peck's Diamond Challenge is due today at 9 pm. Try it today.

Read how to do it at the Daily Explorer.

Sir Gilbert's tail shows out more ever since the Free Gifts During December sign left on the AJ homepage.
Marshmallow Photo bomb!
Anyways, I guess I will see you tomorrow for the next RIM (probably another winter item) and bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment. It lets me know that your alive. :D