Thursday, December 25, 2014

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I'm gonna do my post real quick cause I have family coming over. Oh, and,..



CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1


Happy Holidays if you don't celebrate.

And now, the news.

Today's login gift (the official one, now because it's Christmas) is Gingerbread wings.
Choose your favorite color and you have a choice: to fly or to eat it.

And I am releasing a video in honor of Jamaalidays.

Santa Claus is coming to town.

Gasp!

O my goodness how did I end up in a Brazilian Jamaaliday Jam?
This is really weird.

Fala ingles?

I learned some Portuguese...
It's very weird yelling Fala ingles all over the place.

Anyways, see ya in Jamaa and DON'T GET STUCK IN BRAZILIAN WORLDS WITHOUT KNOWING ANY PORTUGUESE.

Boa noite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment. It lets me know that your alive. :D