Friday, December 26, 2014

The Day After Christmas

So now that all the excitement is over and the fun has died down, it's finally time to chill and play with your presents.(twirls Full size Nike Men's 12+ basketball and smiles) My sister got her dream present, a curling iron,..I got my own dream present, and sadly, there is no daily login gift. There is, the daily spin though.
Weirdly, I keep on getting 25. And even worse, we all get zero gems.

Have you looked in your den inventory yet? There's an ice cave in wait of you.
I have no idea what it is for, but if it looks awesome it's awesome enough.
If you are confused about redeeming your membership thingy blah I forget go to the Daily Explorer with the "Done reading today's post jump right in" thing I put on the left of this blog. Today's Daily Explorer post is really helpful for that (I hope)

Sorry for the shortish post! See ya in Jamaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment. It lets me know that your alive. :D