Monday, December 1, 2014

Deeecemmmbeeeerrr, Mooooondaaaaay, da FIIIIIIIIRSSSSSST, LA LA LA ♪

Wow, it's December, a Monday, and a whole new exciting month. I believe I will always have something to write about now.

Anyways, I'm just going to check Epic Wonders for a second.

What the,......

Where's the December birthstone?

AJ, I think you forgot about this, 'cuz it's a busy day and and it's kinda rushy and stuff.

I'm kinda rushy and stuff today. Right after this I have to get a shot. >:P
SEE??!!!  IT'S EVIL I TELL YOU, EEEEVIIIILLLL!!!!
Besides that, we have a RARE MONDAAAAAY.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.


Sadly, it's jewelry, kinda expensive, and for members again.

It's,....a rare beaded necklace,...

If you logged in today you will get the Jamaaliday Hedge.


And,... OH MY GOODNESS
THE WORLD WE KNEW IS GONE!!! GONE!!! GONE!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAH!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye, I must go.....


ENJOY THE SNOW! MAN THIS IS MY FIRST


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment. It lets me know that your alive. :D