Sunday, May 10, 2015

Sunday Shrt Post



Hahaha sorry guys I'm just laffn' at today's Daily Explorer Post; it gives me some sense of happiness. Hehe
Letsee, I see a koala, fox, bunny, crocodile, some dog-like thing. Oh, that might be a wolf.


Something to think about.
If they cared so much about the land it would have been great if they tried to do something. I guess not.





Oh yeah. Comic? Well, its a long story.

To save me a couple weeks I made a bundle to last me for quite a long time.

One day my impatient sister took the SD card thats contained them all and because she thought I saved them already on this computer she:
Supernovae. One word.


Well, I guess I have to think of some alternative...



DID YOU KNOW I GOT INTO EAT 'EM UP RECENTLY?!!! OKAAAY!!!!!!!

So, get ready to revolutionize phantoms again, by the way. I sense the Alphas are getting kinda cocky.


See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment. It lets me know that your alive. :D