Tuesday, April 7, 2015

AHHHHH SORRY SORRY

Sorry for the late post, I hanged out with Azelfs again. Seriously, it's fun ending Mira. :D

Anyways, I apologize for the later posts that are super short. I'm really sorry, but it happens. Don't blame Azelfs or anything. Because I won't be here tommorow, I guess I have some free time on my hands.


Some questions to entertain you:

Why in the world do phantoms make that weird clicking sound whenever they move? It's creepy (and gross. :D) and helps us know when one is ahead.

What made Mira crazy enough to hang out with a freaky perhaps partially Aztec Sun guy?



And why aren't there any direct pics of those two together anyways? :|


Bye parents yelling :|


(btw why do ppl call phantoms one eyed spiders :D)C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment. It lets me know that your alive. :D