Tuesday, March 24, 2015

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(repeat the title above)


THAT'S HOW I FREAKING FEEL

THEY ARE SELLING A BETA THAT I JUST EARNED YESTERDAY!!!!


(goes to "do you like the fact AJ is re-selling betas" poll)

(CHANGES VOTE TO NO)


I had to work FOREVER to get the only beta I earned in the Forgotten Desert, and THIS is what I get?

Thanks, AJ, for reselling the Mirror and Vanity, which I first immediately thought looked like that Vanity thingy majig they sell in that place in Kimbara.

Anyways, I was repeating the political history of Animal Jam to a newcomer, which I realized is kinda awesome.


For example, a very crucial part of AJ political history HAS to be fman, AJ's technical jaredvaldez.


Which, in case you didn't know, is Roblox's technical fman, only that he copies people, not nessisairly takes entire inventories.


Then they both got banned five billion times.


Then they continually made new avatars to come back, even though jaredvaldez was a little bland.

ORIGINAL: jaredvaldez BANNED
new: jaredvaldez2   BANNED
jaredvaldez3 BANNED
jaredvaldez4 BANNED

fman is much more sensible when it comes to names, but that might just be because of what his goal is.

Anyways, sorry for the fact I have no pictures, I'm in a hurry todays.

BYE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment. It lets me know that your alive. :D