Thursday, February 5, 2015

REAL NEWS AND NEW AUTHOR, PLUS HAPPY 99th POST DAY!

REAL NEWS!!!

AND DOOR HANGER PHANTOM DOWNLOADS!!!!!!!!!
link to door hanger downloads on daily explorer
I WISH THEY WOULD MAKE PHANTOM DESKTOP BACKGROUNDS THOUGH!!!
BESIDES THAT WEIRD HALLOWEEN ONE!!!

HERE IS THE NEWS!
i guess this will be my new journal heading :D
ignore the date. :|
The owls are here! Ugh they're so short and weird looking. And they're for members in the diamond shop! Good thing I didn't like owls in the first place. Honestly I think the pets look better....

OK, I'm logging in. The first owl I see will be posted on this blog. Ready,...
GO!
...

conmonster, I'm sorry that your back was shown instead of your face. Oh well.
Aww, I liked space. Oh well. I just ate pizza for lunch anyways.
blah blah blah..
OK, let's do a safety quiz for practice. Ahem. julian2 asks you what is your password. Do you say yes or no?

hahaha I know I know
Here da link to Daily Explorer.
No offense to Cami.

And how do you do deliver 65,000,000 valentines? That's really fast, for one week.
Question to consider: who delivers the Jam-a-Grams we send? Is it just like email? Or postcards?

Thanks to my sister who made this awesome phantom plastic thingy-ma-jig.
Awesome, isn't it? Just floating there in the roof of my house minding its own business...

Of course not I'm holding it! That's ridiculous!

And congrats to meganinetails, who now is a maybe Wednesday author for this blog! She will be called 9Tails or something like that.

May the phantoms be with you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment. It lets me know that your alive. :D