Friday, December 19, 2014

Snowy Narwhales.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!


Ahem.

Has any of the guys notice that people like narwhals these days?

And seen a bunch of seals with horns on their heads?

IT'S GONNA BE CRAZY NOW!!!!

TODAY'S DAILY GIFT IS,..
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem.

Snowy Narwhals...

Ahem.
Keyword: scientific narwhal conservation >:D
Ahem.

Urrgh SO HARD TO CONCENTRATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Narwhals,.......

I think I'm trying to kill myself.

Ahem.

Oh, brother.
My sister's doing whatever you call putting paint on your nails I forgot.
How can I CONCENTRATE?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, well. I usually don't mention things about new den or clothes items unless I actually think they're cool.

Otherwise, I'm gonna go do something important.

(noms on spaghetti and popcorn while watching basketball)

Back.(burp)

And now I will leave to play Animal Jam! Yeah!
Bleh. This house reeks of the nail paint thingy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment. It lets me know that your alive. :D