Monday, December 22, 2014

RIM and New Stuff

aUUaghuyummmm.................


that was me when I spend all morning on a LEGO thing I got for Christmas.

YAWN

However this is a Monday so lets roll.

RIM. Today you can be Santa and a little more rare than before with this Rare Hat and beard.
Kinda like a three in one. A hat, a beard, and a rare. Yea. 

And today's login gift is the North Pole...thingy.
You know, you could totally do something with the given items.(Hint hint: video, Santa elves and north pole)

Oh, and I know Greely's Diamond Challenge was yesterday, but I just wanted to share the following.

Comment: Cool Picture.
diamondChallengeGreely

One thing I wanted to share given by Animal Jam's reputation of Greely, this part is totally weird.
Does anyone see where I'm going at?

If you don't, forget it. Read some other blog. You probably might come across this all the time in my blog.

(quickly logs into Roblox)

hehe.

Oh and last comment. 

HAS ANYONE REALIZED THERE'S ONLY THREE MORE DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS??????!!!!!

(darn can't find good gif)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Ahem.
 aaaaaaaaaaaaaand now I beta (I'm saying beta now instead of betta or better just for future reference) go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment. It lets me know that your alive. :D