Tuesday, December 9, 2014

♪JINGLE BELLS, BINGLE JELLS, JINGLE BINGLE JELLS BELLS(?)♫

Thankfully, Jamaa has provided an Epic Jammaliday Tree, which is actually pretty big. 



Funny, some things look so big in the store and is actually is really small, while some things in the store look tiny but are HUGE. Like my ice Phantom statue or my Phantom cogswheel thingy.
REAL SIZE
this is in magicaldragon25's den
Even better, you can actually decorate the tree with the exclusive ornaments they are selling, like the snowflake, Mira, Zios, and the really new Candlestick Ornaments in the shops! Don't forget the round ornaments too.

Jammaliday Jam

Jammaliday Jam

Jammaliday Jam
Jam-Mart Furniture



Jam-Mart Furniture
Oh, and a decorative ribbon too, I guess.
Jammaliday Jam
Aaand congratulations to me for taking this picture! Hehe.

Whoops, wrong one.
HAHAHA
Don't I always look ridiculous when I dance?!!!

Byes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment. It lets me know that your alive. :D